Bigger is sometimes better
see the pro's and cons below..
EACH FAMILY PIE HAS THE EQUIVALENT OF 6 PERSONAL PIE FILLINGS - SO WE SAY EACH 9 inch pie will feed 6-8 people - depending how hungry / greedy you are
Why not Family size? (CON's)
- You have to all be committed to one flavor
- You have to cut it and serve it - a little messy
Why Family size? (PRO's)
- Cost per person is less than individual pies
- Less pastry - just top and bottom vs individual
- You can control slice size
- There's more pie!